|Option||Freeje Classic |
|Average number price 2 - 10 USD||❌||✔️|
|Average number price 5 - 20 USD||✔️||❌|
|DID for incoming calls||✔️||✔️|
|Forwarding of incoming calls: SIP/telegram/phone number||✔️||✔️|
|Forwarding of incoming calls setting||✔️||❌|
|Ability to make outgoing calls without buying a number||❌||✔️|
|Outgoing calls without caller ID (per second charging)||✔️||✔️|
|Outgoing calls with caller ID (per minute charging)||✔️||❌|
|Connection of additional channels for incoming and outgoing calls||✔️||✔️|
|Number for incoming SMS (without the possibility of registration in services)||✔️||✔️|
|Non-VoIP number for incoming sms (with the ability to register in services)||✔️||✔️|
|One-use SMS (disposable SMS) for registration||✔️||❌|
|Outgoing SMS (sender ID not guaranteed)||✔️||❌|
|Mobile numbers with the ability to receive calls and SMS (without the possibility of registration in services)||✔️||✔️|
|Non-VoIP mobile numbers with the ability to receive calls and SMS (with the possibility of registration in services)||✔️||✔️|
|Toll free numbers for incoming calls||✔️||✔️|
|iOS/Android mobile app||❌||✔️|
|Fax numbers for accepting fax messages||✔️||❌|
|Black and white lists||✔️||❌|
(available in web version)
|Free SIP data that can be used in any softphone||✔️||✔️
(available in web version)
1. DID – a virtual number of the selected country to receive incoming calls. Outgoing calls are a separate service, which does not depend on renting a virtual number, is not technically connected to it, and is provided separately.
2. Call Forwarding of incoming calls is the process of “landing” a call from a virtual number to a device: an application, a softphone, a Telegram account, or a phone number. Such call forwarding may be chargeable or free depending on the type of purchased number and the choice of forwarding direction.
Freeje Optimum application provides a service of simultaneous automatic forwarding to the application, your Telegram account (if messenger settings are correct), and to SIP. You will receive incoming calls to the confirmed (in the application) phone number If there’s no internet connection for some reason.
In the Freeje Classic version, it is possible to control call forwarding by the client script. The incoming calls are forwarded to SIP in any softphone, Telegram, or phone number. You can configure both simultaneous and sequential call forwarding.
3. Outgoing calls – an ability to call numbers in different countries from the application or a SIP via the softphone.
In the application Freeje Optimum, you can make outgoing calls without purchasing a virtual number. Firstly, you need to top up your balance in the application. Outgoing calls will be charged by second. The caller ID service for Freeje Optimum users is unavailable.
Outgoing calls for Freeje Classic users are possible from the SIP account and connected separately as an additional service via a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Caller ID is the service of the definition of the rented number while making outgoing calls.
Caller ID connecting is possible only in Freeje Classic as an additional service and is available via the request to email@example.com.
5. A SIP account is an account in the program with which you can make and receive calls over the Internet. Its working principle is similar to Skype or Viber.
You can download any such program (also called softphones) and sign in with our data, which we provide for free after purchasing a number. Regardless of which Freeje service you use.
6. SMS Number is a virtual number rental service for receiving incoming SMS from real subscribers of the same country to which the purchased number belongs. You cannot have any verification messages from web services on such numbers. Receiving registration or verification SMS from web services is blocked not on the Freeje side. That happens due to the web services policy, which forbids users to register with VoIP numbers.
Outgoing SMS is a separate service, which does not depend on the purchased number and is available only to Freeje Classic users. Outgoing SMS delivery is not guaranteed due to the filtering of messages by recipient operators. Service of outgoing messages is chargeable. The monthly fee for such numbers does not include such SMS. Their price depends on the number of symbols in the SMS and the specific number of the recipient.
Sender ID (definition of rented SMS number as a sender number) is not guaranteed.
7. SMS numbers with the ‘for registration’ label is a service of monthly rental of non-VoIP numbers. Such services work to receive incoming SMS as an ordinary SIM card of same country and serve for registration on websites, messengers, and other web services. You can purchase this number regardless of which service from Freeje you use.
8. One-USE SMS (disposable SMS service) is a one-time service for receiving a registration code from a particular web service. After receiving such a code, the used number is permanently archived. You will not be able to use it again ever.
Available for users of Freeje Classic and in the web version of Freeje Optimum personal account.
9. The toll-free number is a service for renting a virtual multi-channel 800 (hotline) number for receiving incoming calls. You can purchase the 800 number in the application and the personal account of the web version of Freeje Classic.
Outgoing calls with the toll-free number as a caller ID are prohibited.
10. Fax Number is a virtual number rental service for receiving incoming faxes. Fax number purchase service is available to Freeje Classic users and works only for receiving incoming fax messages.
11. IVR is an interactive voice menu. A system of pre-recorded voice messages, which helps the customer to navigate to the answering machine menu. You can manage the menu using tone dialing on the phone keypad.
12. Call statistics are available to all users of Freeje service.
You can view the call statistics at Freeje Optimum in the web version of your account in the “Transaction history” tab.
For Freeje Classic users, the statistics are available in the personal account. Use the “My numbers” tab by clicking on the icon of the “statistics” in front of the selected number.